Iron on Embroidered Patch Love Flower
Iron on Patch Love Flower
This embroidered patch can be ironed or sewn onto clothes, bags, shoes etc.
Before you get started, make sure your fabric is suitable. Iron-on patches work best with materials like cotton and polyester but can seriously damage fabrics like nylon, rayon, or rain jacket material.
How to apply
- To properly affix a patch, be sure to turn up your iron to the highest heat setting.
- Clean the part of clothing that is going to have the patch ironed on.
- Put the patch in the right position. If you need the patch centered, use a measuring tape. for sleeves etc. pin on the patch and check in the mirror it is in the position you desire.
- Put the side with heat seal backing directly on the clothing.
- To protect your garment and the patch, you can put a slightly wet light-colored thin cotton cloth over them. A hankercheif or pillowcase is ideal.
- Press firmly on the iron and hold in place for approximately 30 seconds. Try not to move the iron around as you may move the patch.
- After the patch cools,check if it is fixed firmly, if not, repeat the steps above.
- Once the patch is affixed to the garment, turn it inside out and repeat the steps above, using the cover cloth again.
- Let the patch completely cool before wearing.
Adjust the ironing temperature and time according to the thickness of the patch.
The patch will be more secure if you also apply a few stitches.
If you don't have iron, you can also sew it on.