Pump 'The Egg' Surfboard 6'4"
The perfect board for beginners, out of shape surfers, occasional wave warriors or anyone just wanting to catch more waves and have more fun!
The Egg will work for surfers of all levels in virtually every condition. From waist-high slop to overhead and hollow. The versatility of the Egg makes it an excellent choice for your quiver.
A wider nose helps with paddling into waves and the full volume helps to glide over the lumps and flat spots. The Egg’s flat entry rocker, forgiving rails and full volume make surfing this board so easy and forgiving to ride.
All boards come with tri-fin futures setup.
Beginner to Expert
Wave Size: 1 - 8ft+
6’4 x 21 x 2 13/16
Introducing Polycarbonate Surfboards-A Revolutionary New Surfboard Construction-Stronger. More Durable. Eco Friendly.
What Is Polycarbonate Construction?
Polycarbonate Springflex Construction (PC8) is a revolutionary new surfboard manufacturing process that involves thermo-wrapping a transparent, uv resistant, polycarbonate sheet over a hand-shaped PU/EPS blank.
Why Is Polycarbonate Better?
Polycarbonate has long been used by cutting edge companies such as Nasa and Ferrari. It is the same material used in bulletproof glass and is known for its strength and anti-shatter properties. Polycarbonate construction provides a stronger, lighter, more durable board, while maintaining the performance, flex pattern, look and feel of a traditional hand-shaped surfboard.
• Extreme Impact, Ding & UV Resistance
• ‘Looks & Feels’ Exactly Like A Traditional Board, Only Stronger
• More Durable Than Average PU Board
• Eco Friendly: No Toxic Dust/Waste, Recyclable Materials
• Less Customer Returns (Ideal For Surf Schools/Rental Boards)
• Safer For Surfers Due To Polycarbonate’s Impact Absorbing Properties
• Cutting Edge Digital HD Graphics (On Par With Snowboard Technologies)