Pump Minimal Cruiser Surfboard 7'6"
The Cruiser was specifically designed for learner surfers and those who need a bit of extra help when catching waves and standing up. With more volume throughout the board and forgiving rails, this is the most user friendly and easy to ride model in our range.
The cruiser paddles easier and has better glide than our egg model, but is still more manoeuvrable than a full-size longboard. Great performance in knee-high to head-high waves, this board is the ultimate wavecatcher.
The durability and ding resistance of the PC8 tech makes this board ideal for surf schools and rentals.
All boards come with tri-fin futures setup.
Beginner to Expert
7’6 x 22 x 2 7/8
Introducing Polycarbonate Surfboards-A Revolutionary New Surfboard Construction-Stronger. More Durable. Eco Friendly.
What Is Polycarbonate Construction?
Polycarbonate Springflex Construction (PC8) is a revolutionary new surfboard manufacturing process that involves thermo-wrapping a transparent, uv resistant, polycarbonate sheet over a hand-shaped PU/EPS blank.
Why Is Polycarbonate Better?
Polycarbonate has long been used by cutting edge companies such as Nasa and Ferrari. It is the same material used in bulletproof glass and is known for its strength and anti-shatter properties. Polycarbonate construction provides a stronger, lighter, more durable board, while maintaining the performance, flex pattern, look and feel of a traditional hand-shaped surfboard.
• Extreme Impact, Ding & UV Resistance
• ‘Looks & Feels’ Exactly Like A Traditional Board, Only Stronger
• More Durable Than Average PU Board
• Eco Friendly: No Toxic Dust/Waste, Recyclable Materials
• Less Customer Returns (Ideal For Surf Schools/Rental Boards)
• Safer For Surfers Due To Polycarbonate’s Impact Absorbing Properties
• Cutting Edge Digital HD Graphics (On Par With Snowboard Technologies)